Friday, April 30, 2010

Coolest thing I've ever seen


I am still in shock of what I saw today. It is the most incredible feeling being able to see your growing baby. Today is the official 12 week milestone, first trimester is OVA~

Rich and I went to the doctor today to get the measurements taken of the nugget. Everything looks normal, the heartbeat was 158, average for this stage of growth. We got to see the arms and legs, and I think we are close to being able to tell the sex. I know this is controversial, and people have their opinions, but Rich and I have decided to find out the sex. We both have our inkling of what we think it is, but I will keep that to myself until we find out.
I chose the 2 best pictures to put up here, Rich would laugh if I put all of them up... It's hard to not play the proud mama roll :)

No comments:

Post a Comment